The Future, Our Business
We believe it is our moral duty to help every student achieve the grades that open the doors to brighter futures. The future, is our business.
Stowmarket High School strives to be a community school of exceptional standards and quality, enabling students and staff to reach their full potential.
- Raise students’ achievement and attainment
- Continually improve the quality of teaching and learning
- Develop leadership and management skills, with a particular focus on outcomes
- Connect quality classroom learning to the world beyond our gates
- Foster the values of respect, teamwork, discipline, enjoyment and sportsmanship
- Build strength, experience and capacity through strong partnerships, one of the most important being with parents and carers
- On Wednesday 15th November Miss Gemma Smith, Head of Drama took 13 students from both Year 9/10 took to the stage... https://t.co/qcFh5lYFZT Reply Retweet Follow
- We are delighted to invite all year 9 parents and pupils to our Year 9 GCSE Information Evening – Monday, 20th Nove… https://t.co/amroRo8VWW Reply Retweet Follow
- Dont forget our 6th Form Open Evening from 6.30pm today. This a good opportunity to meet subject staff and local colleges. Reply Retweet Follow